Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bang Bus Similar Wigs And Such?

Wigs and such? - bang bus similar

I look forward to dye their hair pink. However, I work Busing tables at a restaurant with a pattern very ancient Greek style. Already Disaproves my eyebrow ring (which is mostly hidden by her bangs straight) and earlobes, my male friend. The loss of work is not an option, but I'm not going to stop dying my hair, I really wanted to do forever. I was concidering, then you buy a high quality brown wig (so similar as possible) my natural hair color and had to work. It will probably know that there is a wig, but the customers are not ... Sounds like a ridiculous idea, I suppose. Only my hair needs to leave it as it is and avoid conflicts. But somebody has an idea how to do this? Besides wigs? Or i wig relatedDEA?

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment