Saturday, February 20, 2010

Is It Gay To Wear Womens Underwear CANT KEEP, MY MIND OFF WOMENS UNDERWEAR? TURNS ME ON?

CANT KEEP, MY MIND OFF WOMENS UNDERWEAR? TURNS ME ON? - is it gay to wear womens underwear

I have a husband of 15 years and in the last 3 years, I love women's underwear.
and I can keep myself from them? me to be? "
I always think of them (bra and panties).
.. and I do?
The LED lights up when I see it, I think, and you use it.
I have a few pairs that I bought myself and the whole day. But I do not like, no clothes other women, only underwear.
I feel so good when I use it too and it feels so good that the boxers.
But strangely, I have not checked if the underwear .. normal?
Just on the edge, if they hurt or brilliant color / silk.
** I have a pair of friction (white). If I wear Do not Turn Me On, but the other two I have is dark bluePanties and bra lingerie french of me when I get it?
Law, I do not know how a girl or something like that, I'm a man that every child has the bmxing things like football, computer, and any additions to wear girly lingerie sexy woman.
Every time I do not think that this is bad?
but if I feel so good? TSD want to stop!?
I just have to know whether I should stop doing, is that right?
PS im not gay? "
and the Basques and corsets, which I have, and Excite Me?
and no underwear transsexual THT that excites me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment