Saturday, January 2, 2010

Milk Allergy Symptoms In Children Could She Have A Milk Protien Allergy?

Could she have a milk protien allergy? - milk allergy symptoms in children

My sister is 29 years. old. Every time you eat, what is in milk, is a very painful gas and constipation. She said she tried Lactaid, and no help at all. They also tried gas x and it also does not help. The only reason she thinks that it is an allergy, because the duration of symptoms after the consumption of dairy products. From what I researched, the allergies to milk protein is usually only affects infants and children. Does anyone know of anything that could relieve? I feel terrible, because when we eat pizza, she peeled the cheese. When the ice we can not see us eat. I can not imagine my life without cheese, yogurt or ice cream, I would like to help if I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment