Thursday, January 7, 2010

Online Amortization Calculator HELP! CAR LOAN WAS PAID ALL THE WAY UP TO MAY AND NOW THEY PUSHED IT BACK TO JANUARY! NEGATIVE AMORTIZATION?

HELP! CAR LOAN WAS PAID ALL THE WAY UP TO MAY AND NOW THEY PUSHED IT BACK TO JANUARY! NEGATIVE AMORTIZATION? - online amortization calculator

Well, I have a car loan through my local credit union, the interest rate is 8% for 48 months since the 09th July. Well, when I bought the car after my first payment (September) I went ahead and through the MOS Next October to December due date was paid in January 2010. Then, around October or so I went and paid in January-April 2010. The next due date was in May 2010.

Now, if I'm online and checked my accounts and moved the things my payment until January 2010. Of course I said about him because I paid my car off when you get in trouble, plus he's not good to keep the debt. Everyone who I just spoke to my bank and the lady said because I was previously paid chief sacked because he did not take into account the negative depreciation. I researched it. I paid $ 2,000 in payments to stay in front, with the exception of interest paid in advance. No answer to this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment